What people are saying
“Good healthy start to the day.”
“I think SUNRISE is a good name for this apple, this taste, and this character.”
SUNRISE has such a positive sound to it.
I felt like the flavor was really light. Like a SUNRISE, delicate, just starting in.
It very much describes the look of the apple, the color…
“I think of an orchard in morning. Super fresh…beautiful SUNRISE and landscape.”
“With sunrise, thinking also of getting up in the morning and putting something healthy in your body first thing that you eat of the day.”
Happy, morning, fresh, bright.
“There’s certain crispness that is implied. In the morning you get crisp air and hopefully you are crisp in the mind.”
Bright and cheerful
When you think sunrise you don’t think super amazing you think mellow, nice.
“Nourishing start to the day.
4 Box Sleeve (1)
- Sunrise graphic with magic reflection graphic
- Holds four 40 lb. boxes of apples
- Holds two euro trays and clamshell packaging with graphic labels
- Rectangle label for packaging
- Most commonly found in Costco stores
- Small pouch with tagline by handle
- Sunrise graphic feathered out to show product
- Sunrise and golden reflection artwork creates a repeating pattern
- Two grab holes at top of bag
- Clear bag with handle
- Printed with colorful artwork and clear view of product
4 Box Sleeve (1)
• Sunrise graphic with magic reflection graphic
• Holds four 40 lb. boxes of apples
• Holds two euro trays and clamshell packaging with graphic labels
• Rectangle label for packaging
• Most commonly found in Costco stores
• Small pouch with tagline by handle
• Sunrise graphic feathered out to show product
• Sunrise and golden refelction artwork creates a repeating pattern
• Two grab holes at top of bag
• Clear bag with handle
• Printed with colorful artwork and clear view of product
Discover More about Sunrise Magic®
WA 2 cv. apples were bred.
WA 2 cv. apple is released to growers for testing.
Some testing agreements were converted into commercial licenses.
After October 10th is the best harvest date for Washington State in the warmer regions.
After October 20th is the best harvesting window in cooler regions of Washington State.
On March 3rd, consumer evaluations took place at the River Park Shopping Mall in Spokane, WA. Consumers were recruited from posters put up around the mall.
On February 23rd, consumer evaluations took place at WSU Pullman, WA where consumers were asked to score different attributes for WA 2 cv. apples (Sunrise Magic® brand apples) and Gala apples.
Growing Sunrise Magic®
Sunrise Magic® is exclusive to Washington State for all of North America.